G.H. Bass & Co.
G.H. Bass & Co.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of G.H. Bass & Co. ("Sponsor," "Vince"), and any of its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and those living in their same households are not eligible. Entry constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions; the decisions of the Sponsor in regards to all matters related to this drawing are final and binding. Eligibility to win a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. Two ways to enter the drawing: A. Completing a Survey or B. Submitting an entry via an email to the Sponsor's survey support team. To enter by completing a survey: log on to ghbass.pleaserateus.com between 12:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) March 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. (CT) February 28, 2022 (the "Drawing Period") and follow the online instructions to complete an official webpage entry form by providing your name, complete address, phone number, e-mail address and the other information requested. You will be asked to complete some brief survey questions. Upon completion of the survey questions, your entry will be complete. To enter by submitting an entry via an email, please email your full name, telephone number and full email address to SurveySupport@EmailSinclair.com with the email subject line "G.H. Bass & Co. - Enter Drawing". Any other method of entry is void. Limit one (1) entry per "Quarterly Period" (March-May, 2021; June - August, 2021; September - November, 2021; December, 2021 - February, 2022) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). Entries received during each Quarterly Period will be kept separate for the drawing described in Rule 4 below. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries and render that person ineligible to receive a prize. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Drawing. Potential winners will be selected in random drawings held on or about ten days after the conclusion of each Quarterly Period by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., from all entries received by the Sponsor during said Quarterly Period. Winners will be notified by e-mail, postal mail or telephone. Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and are not prize winners unless and until notification that the verification is complete. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
5. Prizes. Four (4) Grand Prizes. Four (4) Grand Prize winners, one at the conclusion of each Quarterly Period, will each receive a $500 G.H. Bass & Co. In-store Gift Card allowing the winner to shop in-store only and at a current G.H. Bass & Co. retail store (store locations vary by state). Total Value: $2000. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received during each Quarterly Period; odds of winning is not dependent upon your survey answers. One prize per person.
6. General Conditions: Neither Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Drawing or Sponsor's website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the Drawing be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing, and select winner from Internet entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use to this website. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized holder of the e-mail account used to enter at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants, by participating, agree (a) G.H. Bass & Co., its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and Drawing agencies, and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Drawing or in any related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for G.H. Bass & Co. and those acting pursuant to its authority (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing upon request) to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and Drawing purposes without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered world wide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval. Winner will be required to complete, sign & return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within (14) days of receipt. If winner fails to timely return such documents, or is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
8. Disputes. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Drawing, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsors in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
9. Winners' List: For a copy of the Official Rules and/or identity of the winner, mail your request with a stamped, self addressed letter to: Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co, 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744. Winner's identity will be posted after each Quarterly Period and remain posted until on or about May, 31, 2020.
10. Sponsor: G.H. Bass & Co., 7401 Boone Avenue North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Drawing at any time and substitute another Drawing in its place.
G.H. Bass & Co. 2011. All rights reserved. Drawing entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the entrant's personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.